Field Hotline: (864) 288-0980

Spring 2023 Registration

Applies to Greenville, Spartanburg, Tri-County, & Anderson Recreation Programs (U6 3 Day-U19/HSP only)

  • Recreation program players returning from Fall 2022, registered by December 2, 2022 will be placed back onto his/her Fall 2022 team (if the coach returns) UNLESS the player the parent request to not have the player return to the previous team.
  • The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL WILL EXPIRE ON December 2nd,2022.
  • Both new and returning Recreation program players who register AFTER DECEMBER 2nd,2022, will be placed on teams based on first come, first serve, roster size needs and availability.
  • NO REFUND requests will be guaranteed AFTER January 16th, 2023 except for medical or relocation reasons. All refund requests must be submitted in writing/email to Kellie Land ( and must be postmarked or received in the CESA office by January 16th,2023. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee deducted per player from all approved refunds.
  • There are NO GUARANTEES for practice day, practice time or special request.  Coaches determine their own training location, days, and time. This means that not all location, day/time combinations are available for all age groups.
  • ALL NEW PLAYERS must submit a copy of birth certificate, passport or state issued ID to Kellie Land,
  • There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child within the same family registering for CESA programs.
  • Applications will not be processed without receipt of correct payment.



(Registration for Spring 2023 opens on OCTOBER 27th, 2022)

You will be able to view registration options and fees before starting registration.

If you would like to see what age group your child falls into please see the




 Additional Registration Information

  1. If your player was born outside of the United States please visit the International Clearance page to find required forms/paperwork.
  2. If you wish to request financial aid for the Fall 2022 Recreation season please visit the Financial Assistance page to find forms/paperwork required to apply.