- Recreation program players returning from Spring 2020, registered by June 5th, 2020 will be placed back onto his/her Spring 2020 team (if the coach returns) UNLESS the player the parent request to not have the player return to the previous team. AFTER June 5th, 2020 there will be a price increase.
- Both new and returning Recreation program players who register AFTER June 5th will be placed on teams based on first come, first serve, roster size needs and availability.
- NO REFUND requests will be guaranteed AFTER June 10th, 2020, except for medical or relocation reasons. All refund requests must be submitted in writing/email to Kellie Land (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be postmarked or received in the CESA office by June 10th, 2020. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee deducted per player from all approved refunds.
- There are NO GUARANTEES for practice day, practice time or special request. Coaches determine their own training location, days, and time. This means that not all location, day/time combinations are available for all age groups.
- ALL NEW PLAYERS must submit a copy of birth certificate, passport or state issued ID to Kellie Land, Kellie.Land@carolinaelitesc.com
- There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child within the same family registering for CESA programs.
- Applications will not be processed without receipt of correct payment.
You will be able to view registration options and fees before starting registration.
If you would like to see what age group your child falls into please see the
Additional Registration Information
- If your player was born outside of the United States please visit the International Clearance page to find required forms/paperwork.
- If you wish to request financial aid for the 2020 Fall Recreation season please visit the Financial Assistance page to find forms/paperwork required to apply.