Applies to Greenville, Spartanburg, Tri-County, & Anderson Recreation Programs (U6 3 Day-U19/HSP only) (U19/HSP not available for the Spring season)
- Recreation program players returning from Fall 2023, registered by December 15th, 2023 will be placed back onto his/her Fall 2023 team (if the coach returns and the players current age allows) UNLESS the player the parent request to not have the player return to the previous team.
- The EARLY BIRD SPECIAL WILL EXPIRE ON December 15th ,2023.
- Both new and returning Recreation program players who register AFTER December 15th,2023, will be placed on teams based on first come, first serve, roster size needs and availability.
- NO REFUND requests will be guaranteed AFTER January 15th, 2024 except for medical or relocation reasons. All refund requests must be submitted in writing/email to Kellie Land (firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be postmarked or received in the CESA office by January 15th,2024. There will be a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee deducted per player from all approved refunds.
- There are NO GUARANTEES for practice day, practice time or special request. Coaches determine their own training location, days, and time. This means that not all location, day/time combinations are available for all age groups.
- ALL NEW PLAYERS must upload a copy of birth certificate, passport or state issued ID during registration
- There is a $10 sibling discount for each additional child within the same family registering for CESA programs.
- Applications will not be processed without receipt of correct payment.
(Registration for Spring 2024 opens on October 26TH,2023)
You will be able to view registration options and fees before starting registration.
If you would like to see what age group your child falls into please see the
Additional Registration Information
- If your player was born outside of the United States please visit the International Clearance page to find required forms/paperwork.
- If you wish to request financial aid for the Spring 2024 Recreation season please visit the Financial Assistance page to find forms/paperwork required to apply.